Soul purpose of Lunch Break Notes

A lot of blogs revolve around a single topic of discussion or area of expertise. The purpose or reason for my blog is none other than its good for the soul.

Recently i came across an article that suggested for a good balance of health and work, you should do something you enjoy for at least thirty minutes a day. It is said that it helps your work ethic. So I figured, i enjoy telling stories, talking about experiences or just bringing up a topic that could open up to some really great conversations and hence! We have a blog!

This blog is a true passion project that enables me to get these wild thoughts out of my head and onto paper..er..screen. It is not meant to offend but open your mind to the conversation at hand no matter the opinion or point of view.  With that being said, I encourage anyone that wants to reveal their soul and put it out there for others to see, to write it down ad see what kind of crazy things you're keeping locked up inside.
Why call it Lunch Break Notes? Well...because I do this on my lunch break. Duh!

Enjoy and thanks for looking in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joining the Subie Cult...it's real...

This Poor Mans Diet...

Have you seen Riverdale ...?