Off to a good start?

This morning was quite a pleasant one , to say the least. I woke up to vomit and diarrhea all over my dining room. No, I did not host  one hell of a party last night, nor would I ever. Especially one where the guests poop and throw up everywhere.

Our 19 year old Jack Russell Terrier, Levi the Jewish Rye, (Note: we are  not Jewish.) must not have enjoyed his Pot- roast last night. So that was a nice bit to clean up this morning. On to the good part.

Walking Dead is back. The story that is Fear the Walking Dead is good but just doesn't capture the same interest. I have been watching the series since it first aired back in...umm..  damn! This show has been on forever! Me and my wife are huge fans of the show, my wife more-so. Weird, right? She got hooked back in season one. She was sitting at our desk and I was on the couch watching Rick walk through the hospital while there was dead scattered all around. She could not help but to keep peeking over her shoulder at the TV. So I finally asked; "Would you care to join me?"

She said; "Sure". That was the beginning of it all.

 Last nights premier episode was great. Rick and the gang finally decided to nut-up and bring the fight to the aggressor for a change. It was however a bit confusing with the back and forth of the timeline they were showing.  Nonetheless, a great episode. I do find myself loving the show but at the same time, missing the more simpler times when it was just the group versus the zombies. Now the zombies feel more like a background distraction which if you figure, i guess is quite accurate given the time they have been around d by now.

Ahh.. so we now have our Monday nights back right where we want it. Sitting on the couch watching zombie mayhem. My wife cursing at the screen as good as any fiery red head might. So I say again, we are off to a good start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Year for Those Halloween Feels...

Joining the Subie Cult...it's real...

Finding Stability in a Start Up World