Update: Hispanic Vegetarian

It pains me to say...I have failed as a vegetarian. I lasted longer than  i ever thought but not as long as I hoped.

Reasons for my change back come from all over. I found it very tough to stick to vegetarian while my wife was not. We have opposing blood types me and her. My blood thrives on the vegetarian diet while hers does not. My wife is also the best cook i know and I'm not just saying that. The girl is a magician in the kitchen and its nor fair to either of us when she prepares her favorite dish roasted chicken with vegetables. Oh man...it really is something. She works very hard to prepare each meal, minus breakfast...sometimes, that we eat. She takes a lot of pride in sourcing her ingredients to ensure the quality of the meals.

There were some health points that popped up as well. One major health issue was my hair. That stuff was coming out like crazy. Found out it was because I was not getting enough vitamins or something like that.

Once I started to eat meat it started to stop. And now, I 've been eating meat on a not-so regular basis and my hair remains.

There are still lines drawn in the sand for how far I will go when it comes to meat. As of now I have only been eating chicken. Pork is still off the table for reasons pertaining to how its processed. And red meat is still off the menu for the same reason.

Once you understand where your food comes from and how where it comes from can impact your overall health, you really start to take a closer look at everything going into your body. My body was designed for a vegetarian diet with very little meat due to my A-Positive blood type. The meat included is fish and .... I can't fully remember the meat but it wasn't red and it wasn't pork.

Do yourself a favor and take a look at what your blood type is and in return see how a diet change that coincides with your type can benefit you. You may be surprised.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Year for Those Halloween Feels...

Joining the Subie Cult...it's real...

Have you seen Riverdale ...?